You've NEVER felt so clean! Now with 25 mg of CBD! The soap that made us known worldwide thanks to write ups in many national magazines including Yoga Journal!
Lava Love Volcano Soap is a multi-purpose soap made with organic ingredients, including moisturizing shea butter and three of the earth’s best cleaning and detoxifying substances that make it ideal for every day use, for gardeners and as an exfoliating / microdermabrasion beauty cleanser:
· Bentonite is a type of absorbent and detoxifying clay from volcanic ash that binds strongly to toxins such as heavy metals and other pollutants.
· Zeolite is a type of volcanic mineral with a cage-like molecular structure that also binds to toxins and removes them from the surface of skin.
· Pumice is a volcanic rock that consists of highly vesicular rough textured volcanic glass, which sometimes contain crystals. It acts as an exfoliator and removes dead skin cells.
Use Lava Love:
- As a gardening soap and a degreaser after a day of working outside or in the kitchen or garage.
- The same way you would a pumice stone in the shower or bath. The pumice will gently exfoliate hands and feet while the bentonite and zeolite will gently pull toxins from the hands and feet, which are the two most porous places on the body.
- As a deodorant soap because the lava actually cleans and soaks up moisture while cutting odor in armpits.
- As a bath soap for kids. Not only will they get squeaky clean but the bentonite and zeolite will detoxify the bath water, caging up and removing chlorine and heavy metals and keeping these toxins out of your kids bodies.
- As an all-over body soap, sudsing up and using the lather as an exfoliating scrub, especially good during juice cleanses to remove waste that is leaving through the skin. www.lavalovebend.com
Lava Love is the brainchild of Elisabeth Dunham, a writer (longtime staff news reporter for major media outlets such as The Associated Press) and nutritionist who lives in Portland, Oregon. She discovered the healing power of clay after being diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease in 2008. While others diagnosed with the same incapacitating illness did not seem to recover, she healed herself over time by changing her diet and using clay baths to detoxify her body and regain her immune function. Once she began to heal, she went from bedridden to working full time in a matter of months.
Today, Dunham is a certified nutrition consultant who works with clients throughout the United States, Europe and Asia helping them regain and improve their health using the same gentle system. A former staff writer for major regional and national news organizations, she also runs Lava Love Bend (www.lavaloveoregon.com) spa products and Lava Love Full Spectrum Hemp Oil CBD (www.lavaloveusa.com) both of which are distributed worldwide through various outlets including Amazon fulfillment, Whole Foods and the online CBD store with international shipping. Lava Love is also carried in scores of grocery stores, boutiques, salons, spas and physicians’ offices.